Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Too Early?

Recently I have saw on the news something that is just infuriating (I know, it's the news, it's its job). What I saw was that even with the presidential election over (FINALLY!!!) the GOP are already talking about candidates for 2016. This is stupid, why in the world are we talking about elections a few weeks after the last one, for an election in four years. This has got to stop, we no longer have politicians doing their jobs, they are simply campaigning for the next election as soon as they get elected. We need to have politicians who are more worried about our nation than about if they get to keep their job because they're "better" than the person running against them. If they did their job correctly in the right way, then their actions would speak louder than their words, because lately it just feels like all that we get are empty promises from all of the politicians. With the hole that the U.S. is digging for itself financially, I don't care what "party" you support, but we need to get out heads out of our butts and fix this nation. It's not about what either side says, it's about what they both do that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment